Do not be fooled by impostors on downWorld.
- Prey is not Prey. Prey is now Cody.
- Last Cookie is not Last Cookie. Last Cookie is now Skka.
- CK SkyeLogic is not CK SkyeLogic. He is now Skye Pie.
- CK LunaLocket is not CK LunaLocket. She is now Luna Clipse.
It appears that now you must purchase a Flow Tolerance Crystal in order to access Schematic City. I guess FlowPlay saw this as an opportunity to make money because the Flow Tolerance Crystal costs a whopping 50 gems. Thanks to gWallet I was able to purchase one.
We will try and find out if you have to get this crystal or if it is just something that speeds the game up.
Items are so cheap in downWorld that every time you level up you should be able to buy a whole new outfit. Make sure that when you buy your outfits you don’t buy them for style, but rather for attack power and armor power. Try to get items in the same color or the same 2-3 colors. The more items you have in a certain color the more powerful you are!
downWorld is finally out for the public! You can play it here:
Quest Details Provided:
Retrieve the last Bot part.
- Find Gizmo X
- Return to the Sentry Bot
Where to find Gizmo X:
- Go to Chaos Crossing.
- Battle your way into the second room.
- Zoom out.
- Walk over to the Datapad.
- Click on the Datapad.
- Return to the Sentry Bot.
There are five new updates to downWorld.
- Challenges are now called Quests and have a cool icon.
- XP is now awarded for completing Quests.
- Exclamation Marks are now yellow instead of purple.
- The Hub in Wired Wilderness is now called The Outpost.
- While fighting you can pull the top menu back down by clicking the word menu.
Schematic City is the second layer of downWorld. After you battle your way through Wired Wilderness you will be able to move on here.
When you first come to Schematic City you find yourself at the Breach. After battling your way through the Breach you will arrive at The Safe House (Hub 2). From the Safe House you can access many challenges, Armory 2 (better weapons than Armory 1 at Wired Wilderness), and even the WOLF Headquarters!
As you can tell, Schematic City is much larger than Wired Wilderness.
In downWorld you can either be a Recruit or an Elite. It is free to be a Recruit. Recruits in downWorld are the equivalent to Tourists in ourWorld. Yep you guessed it. Elites in downWorld are the equivalent to Residents in ourWorld.
As to what the Elite perks will be we do not know, but we believe that they will be similar to Resident perks. This is what we think that the perks will be:
- Exclusive Places – In the WOLF Headquarters and in Elixir Cafe there is an area that is blocked off and it says: No Access. These areas could be exclusive Elite areas!
- Extra Gems
- More XP – When fighting monsters Elites may earn more XP!
- More Colors – More color choices for eyes, hair, profile…
- More Friends – We believe that friend limits will be the same as they are on ourWorld. 400 for Recruit and 1,000 for Elite.
- More Powerful Surges – We believe that Elites will have better surges than Recruits, or at least we think that they should. It would make since.